1.1 Istituto Superiore di Studi Musicali di Siena (Music Conservatory) and Nantong University (singly the ‘institution’, together the ‘institutions’) as parties to this Memorandum undertake to promote academic, musical and cultural collaboration between the Institutions.
This agreement is based on the principle of reciprocity and expresses the interest of both parties in exchanging scholars, students, academic information and materials in the belief that the research and international educational process at both the institutions will be enhanced and that mutual understanding between their respective scholars and students will be increased by the establishment of such exchange programs.
1.2 Nantong University and Istituto Superiore di Studi Musicali di Siena agree to encourage the development ‹if the following exchange programs based on their respective academic and educational needs:
- Possibility of attending academic courses (Bachelor and Master) for Chinese students in Siena
- Exchange of Professors for teaching and research;
- Possibility, for selected Chinese students in Siena, to attend any specialized course organized by the conservatory;
- Organization of joint research programs;
- Organization of other academic exchanges agreeable to both universities.
COMPILATION AGREEMENT – Nantong University, The People’s Republic of China – Istituto Superiore di Studi Musical “Rinaldo Franci”, Republic of Italy